วันพุธที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

My Victoria’s Secret Refection (They are pride of women)


What do you think about Victoria’s Secret?

For me, Victoria’s Secret brand is more than lingerie brand. I always think that Victoria’s Secret is beauty, sexy and confidence of women. The woman around the world selected Victoria’s Secret brand because they know what women real want from lingerie. Victoria’s Secret as pride of women. Why I think like that? Victoria’s Secret made women more confident, sexy, beautiful and other. Women are happy when they wear products of Victoria’s Secret.
Finally, Victoria’s Secret is a one brand that successful because they has strongly Production positioning. Do you want sexy? Victoria’s Secret is your answer J

21 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. The format your blog is very interesting and fantastic. I like backgroud in your blog because it's colorful when I saw I feel happy.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Manus...... :)
    I want to say "I LIKE YOUR BLOG" and "I LIKE YOUR SONG"

    your design is very good.
    background and head of blog are so good.

    ........"GOOD JOB"...........

    ตอบลบ
  3. your design is so smart.
    you language pattern tell me that you are good at English.
    Surly, I love your blog:)

    ตอบลบ
  4. hi guys & girls,
    i feel like dancing here. so happy!
    have a fantastic blogging : )

    ตอบลบ
  5. I like your design. Your blog is very interesting
    GOOD JOB AND COOL!!!!!!

    ตอบลบ
  6. Hi, Nus
    wow wow!
    Good idea.
    It is very colourful about background.

    ตอบลบ
  7. Manus!!!
    Great design ^^
    I really like your design style :)
    IT's very interseting ^____^

    ตอบลบ
  8. wow. you have so many frieds. and you backgroud rocks!.

    ตอบลบ
  9. Your blog is good . your blog is very interesting for me and I love your blog very much

    ตอบลบ
  10. your blog and brand is so smart.
    i like background too.
    i like song!!
    good job and keep doing!!
    Manus..Saranghae <3

    ตอบลบ
  11. WOW WOW WOW!!!>> I really love design of your brand. It's very very interesting and wonderful. My brother is target group of your brand. :)
    Good job , Good idea ... I love it :))

    FANTASTIC ^______^ eieiei

    ตอบลบ
  12. Hi, My beloved boss and lovely friends, first, I would like to say Thank You for all of Comments. I glad to saw everyone enjoy with My Blog.
    I 'll try my best for making blog. I think we are different styles in design of our blog and your blog are so cool in your way. Thanks again!!!
    Have a Nice Day :)

    ตอบลบ
  13. i like the format of your blog. your have a good design. keep doing...
    because it is very interesting.

    ตอบลบ