วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Walk to real business world with Victoria‘s Secret and Adidas.(Journal 2)


In business world, We have to learn many things for successful. For sure, the success of business is profit but not just only profit, customer satisfaction is also important.

In the class, I learned business through Victorias Secret story; moreover, I learned secret of success of Victorias Secret, that is strongly Production positioning. They know what women want from lingerie. Truly, customers buy what is really in each brand. Maslows Hierarchy of Needs show the need of human that is answer. Customers often buy products (brands) that serve EMOTIONAL NEEDS (more than physical ones) In the last of class, we had activity on discuss about ideas in buying or selecting a bra and under wear. We shared and learned different ideas together happily.

Finally, I have been selected my brand that is Adidas. I like in this brand and like slogan of it ‘’Impossible is Nothing ‘’ I believe in this slogan and  everything is possible Just Go Ahead And Try

Success doesnt come to the sleeper

8 ความคิดเห็น: