วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Wonderful Apple and Funny Role play…(Journal 5)

It was time to class!!! I came in class room with amazement. It had something in front of the room. It was Apple products that teacher prepared for us. For me, I like Apple products but I can’t buy it because it’s expensive .My boss or teacher gave us about data of Apple products. It was so interesting brand. I think Apple is very popular brand because it’s very wonderful and ultramodern.  Anyway, my friend and I had a group project. We had to show role play about recruitment. It was very fun activity. It helped us more understand about brand positioning.  
Everyone was happy and funny with this activity. I felt happy when I saw smiling of everyone.


Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." 
 --
Mother Teresa--



1 ความคิดเห็น: